Do you ever confuse the words «trip» and «travel»?
You probably are investing some of your time in learning and improving your English and while doing this, you might get some important grammar rules a little mixed up. In order to help you in your writing, we have made this list of some grammar mistakes that can be commonly made, we hope it helps.
There are a few important things to remember when writing a formal letter, so here’s some tips to make it perfect:
1. I usually go out weekends.
2. London is very cold winter but warm summer.
3. My sister works the hospital.
4. I will travel to New York June.
5. What are you doing Friday?
6. John and Mary got married 1989.